A classic Chinese dish with a touch of Shan Tandoori Masala
- Shan Tandoori Masala
- Black Pepper
- Fine Flour
- Sesame Seeds
- Chicken Boneless Cubes
- Garlic Cloves
- Add chicken in a bowl Shan Tandoori masala mix and set aside for 30 to 40 minutes
- Add fine flour, corn flour, black pepper, salt, water, and whipped eggs
- Mix and set aside
- Pour honey in a bowl and add water ketchup, salt, cornflour, vinegar, mix and set aside
- Heat oil dip chicken cubes in batter and deep fry
- Fry chopped garlic until golden, add sauce mixture.
- Stir for two minutes. Add fried chicken and mix. Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy.